When you are in the middle of a hot sunny day and you need your everyday caffeine kick, but a cup of hot coffee is not really the best idea for a hot day, so the best way to satisfy your caffeine need is cold and refreshing iced coffee using only your French Press, or your Moving Beans coffee!
Not only it is simple and easy to make, but it also tastes good as if you ordered it from your favorite coffee shop without going out and not spending even a penny!
You could make your coffee using two methods: you can make cold-brewed coffee the night before and keep it in your fridge to let it concentrate or you can use the recipe I will give you in this article for a 5 minute best tasting iced coffee.
Here’s what you will need to make your DIY Iced coffee at home using only your French Press.
- 4 tablespoon of ground coffee of your choice
- 8 oz of water
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 8 oz of milk
The process is very simple and even a kid could do it, but the key to delicious, iced coffee not only depends on the perfect ratio of the ingredients but on the quality of ground coffee itself. If you are looking for high quality with the best aroma, and best-tasting coffee that you could use in your French Press for your everyday coffee, check out Moving Beans online site where you can order a wide variety of flavors!
Here are the simple steps you should follow for a refreshing cup of iced coffee.
- Ready your empty French Press and rinse it using hot water to warm it up.
- After rinsing, add 4 tablespoons of your preferred ground coffee to the press.
- Boil 8 oz of water and after removing from the heat, wait for a few seconds and put the hot water in your French Press.
- Stir the coffee very well using your stirring utensil or a spoon.
- Wait for 4 minutes to let the coffee brew.
- While waiting for your coffee to brew, prepare two glasses filled half-full of ice.
- After the coffee is fully brewed, fill half of the glass or cup with your coffee and the other half with milk.
- Stir well and add sugar or honey to your taste, and your iced coffee is ready to serve!
We at Moving Beans are an SME that has provided compostable coffee pods for a long time, with more news at this link. Do browse a good blog on compostable coffee pods. Moving Beans was the first to make available sustainable coffee capsules.