Welcome to our day-by-day article on compostable Nespresso-compatible capsules. One can discover a lot of interesting info, so we really hope. Other educational articles on plastic-free coffee capsules are e.g. from leading media publishers, or Moving Beans. Or check out our lead article on compostable Nespresso-compatible pods.
Next time you are at your preferred coffee shop and someone captures your eye, here are a few intriguing coffee curiosities that you can use to start the ball rolling:
1) Coffee is considered an aphrodisiac. Research studies have actually revealed that coffee can increase stamina and the overall length of intimate sessions because it contains a high dose of caffeine and other various alkaloids.
2) Although coffee has actually belonged to the Arab culture for countless years, it did not enter into the western world up until the 1500s. Before that time, priests believed that coffee was a beverage of the devil. Yes, devil! Pope Clement VIII finally ended this line of thinking by trying coffee and after that giving it his true blessing.
3) Japan's official Coffee Day is Oct 1st. Yes, believe it or not, there is a country, and a tea drinking nation at that, which has an official coffee day. Is that to make their nationals work much more? We will never ever know.
4) A single acre of coffee trees can yield close to 10 thousand pounds of coffee cherries. Once they are crushed or hulled, there are still practically 2 thousand pounds of coffee beans.
5) 49 out of 50 US states grow definitely no coffee. The state that grows coffee is Hawaii. Is that to keep the surfers awake, we wonder? When the Big Wave of your life is on the horizon, you do not want to be asleep.
Video: Sustainable and Nespresso-compatible Pods by Moving Beans.
6) Germany is the second largest coffee customer worldwide. Forty-three percent of Germans include sweetener to their coffee, while just twenty-seven percent of Americans (the number one consumer of coffee) use any sort of sweetener in their coffee. Ok, this was more about sugar than coffee however you understand.
7) The English word coffee is from the Latin word Coffea. Coffea is the Latin name for a genus of trees. If you wondered, the word "genus" is a principal taxonomic category that sits above species and listed below a family. Any more enlightened? Hm, thank you Wikipedia.
8) Every single one of the 53 nations that grows coffee is located along the equator, between the tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. That provides us a good indicator on what the perfect coffee growing weather condition needs to appear like.
9) On average, individuals who purchase their coffee from drive-through windows prior to work will invest around 45 hours every single year waiting in line for their coffee. That is what we call passion!
10) Petroleum is the only product that is traded more than coffee. The quantity of coffee produced around the world is close to six million metric tonnes per year.
The next time you consume coffee, or wish to begin a conversation about coffee or in general, you have a couple of facts to flaunt about.
We are an SME that has provided compostable Nespresso-compatible pods for endless years, with more news under the website of Moving Beans. In addition go through a lead blog on compostable coffee pods. We were one of the first to sell truly plastic-free coffee capsules.
Comments will be approved before showing up.